On Saturday, April 29 from 10a.m. to 5 p.m., seven female artists of North Boulder will host their annual spring tour, Women’s Art Works – Studio Show & Sell. The tour will take place in the personal studios of the artists. Artists include ceramicists, painters, printmakers, fiber and bead artists. Artists will be on hand to talk about their processes and ideas. Visitors will be able to view work in progress and purchase art.
Women’s Art Works [Interactive Map]
Win a piece of art from your favorite artist! Pick up a treasure map at the first studio you visit and enter to win.
Women’s Art Works raises awareness and strengthens the artists in Boulder by supporting women artists through friendship and participatory activities.
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide, November 10 – 11, 2018 - November 10, 2018
- Where to Buy Thanksgiving Pie (and Cake!) in the Boulder Area - November 8, 2018
- 20 Reasons I’m Thankful I Live in Colorado - November 6, 2018
- Boulder, CO Indoor Activities: 3 FREE Things to Do With Kids in Boulder this Winter - November 2, 2018
- 30+ Things to Do in Boulder in November - October 28, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: October 27 – 28, 2018 - October 26, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: October 20 – 21, 2018 - October 19, 2018
- 21 Halloween Activities and Events for Kids in the Boulder Area - October 18, 2018
- 10 Halloween Activities and Events for Adults in the Boulder Area - October 17, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: October 12 – 14, 2018 - October 11, 2018