On Saturday, April 29 from 10a.m. to 5 p.m., seven female artists of North Boulder will host their annual spring tour, Women’s Art Works – Studio Show & Sell. The tour will take place in the personal studios of the artists. Artists include ceramicists, painters, printmakers, fiber and bead artists. Artists will be on hand to talk about their processes and ideas. Visitors will be able to view work in progress and purchase art.
Women’s Art Works [Interactive Map]
Win a piece of art from your favorite artist! Pick up a treasure map at the first studio you visit and enter to win.
Women’s Art Works raises awareness and strengthens the artists in Boulder by supporting women artists through friendship and participatory activities.
- 6 Reasons to Love Springtime in Boulder - March 20, 2019
- 30+ Things to Do in Boulder in March 2019 - February 26, 2019
- Indoor Fun in Boulder, Colorado - February 21, 2019
- Arts & Crafts Opportunities in the Boulder Area - February 10, 2019
- 28 Things to Do in Boulder in February 2019 - January 28, 2019
- Denver/Boulder Area Martin Luther King Jr. Day Marches, Parades and Celebrations - January 20, 2019
- Cozy Your Winter with Some Colorado Hygge - January 10, 2019
- Things to Do in Boulder in 2019 - December 31, 2018
- 25 Things to Do in Boulder in January 2019 - December 28, 2018
- 15 Things to Do to Celebrate the Final Days of Christmas - December 17, 2018