It’s always the right time to show a little love to your mind, body and spirit. Take a well-deserved break from your busy life to relax and focus on yourself. There are many ways to practice self care, from walking meditation, to indulging with some comfort food, or curling up with a good book. If you are looking for a way to schedule in some much-needed me time, or if you are hoping to surprise a special someone with a luxurious hour or two of relaxation, check out these restorative, nurturing services offered right here in Boulder.
Tap Into Your Higher Self With a Somoto-Emotional Release Massage
Empower yourself with a healing massage by Rebecca Mara of Somadi Mind Body. Rebecca combines breath, touch and awareness to bring you into contact with emotional blockages in your body, allowing you to release tension and find a deeper sense of connection to yourself. To make an appointment or to purchase a gift certificate, click here.
Blow Yourself Away With a Blow Out
If you are looking for a quick way to revitalize, check out newcomer to Boulder’s beauty scene – Blo! This blow dry bar specializes in offering a relaxing shampoo followed by a catwalk-quality blow out. Walk out feeling fresh and ready to take on the world! Not sure what kind of style fits your mood? Check out Blo’s Hair Menu. Book an appointment or purchase a gift card here.
Rejuvenate Your Face With the Dragontree Gemstone Facial
Dragontree Holistic Day Spa has a menu of lovely skin care treatments, including the unique Dragontree Gemstone Facial. This specialty facial combines breakthrough skincare technology with aromatherapy and of course, gemstones! The gemstones have a positive affect on water molecules in the skin, helping skin to retain moisture. Leave the spa feeling balanced and nourished. To make an appointment or to purchase a gift card, click here.
Relax Deeply With Restorative Yoga
Achieve deep relaxation and inner peace through Restorative Yoga at Yoga Loft. Restorative yoga uses long, nurturing postures as well as supportive props to relax and restore the body. Check out Yoga Loft’s schedule here or buy a 10 class pass for your loved one here.
- 6 Reasons to Love Springtime in Boulder - March 20, 2019
- 30+ Things to Do in Boulder in March 2019 - February 26, 2019
- Indoor Fun in Boulder, Colorado - February 21, 2019
- Arts & Crafts Opportunities in the Boulder Area - February 10, 2019
- 28 Things to Do in Boulder in February 2019 - January 28, 2019
- Denver/Boulder Area Martin Luther King Jr. Day Marches, Parades and Celebrations - January 20, 2019
- Cozy Your Winter with Some Colorado Hygge - January 10, 2019
- Things to Do in Boulder in 2019 - December 31, 2018
- 25 Things to Do in Boulder in January 2019 - December 28, 2018
- 15 Things to Do to Celebrate the Final Days of Christmas - December 17, 2018