Frequent Flyers®, a non-profit aerial-dance company, has been delighting audiences locally, around the U.S. and abroad for 29 years. This unique festival is open to everyone — from beginners to advanced aerial dancers and all-ages audiences.
The festival consists of two weeks of of classes, lectures, demonstrations, workshops, informal discussions and performances by internationally recognized artists provide a wonderful immersion in aerial dance.
Classes and Workshops
Whether you are brand new to aerial dance or have some (or a lot!) of experience, the festival has a class for you! Three-hour immersion classes as well as 90 minute sessions are held throughout the two weeks of the festival, with internationally-renowned teachers holding workshops on everything from choreography, beginner’s mixed apparatus, modern dance, aerial poetry, and so much more! Click here for a full schedule of classes and workshops.
Aerial Dance Performances
One of the highlights of the Aerial Dance Festival is the unique and breathtaking Showcase Performance: Toward the Light. Featuring new and innovative work from ADF’s internationally renowned faculty – you will never see this mix of artists together anywhere else! Trapeze, lyra, fabric, invented apparatus and more.
There are four performances, this weekend only! Evening performances will be held at 8PM on Friday, August 4 & Saturday August 5. Afternoon performances will be held at 2PM on Saturday, August 5 & Sunday, August 6.
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: September 22 – 23, 2018 - September 20, 2018
- Colorado’s National Parks and Monuments – Free Day! - September 19, 2018
- Pumpkin Patches Near Boulder 2018 [Interactive Map] - September 18, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: September 15 – 16, 2018 - September 13, 2018
- Fall Festivals & Celebrations in the Boulder Area - September 11, 2018
- 10 More Must-Follow Boulder & Colorado Instagrammers - September 10, 2018
- 5 Affordable Real Estate Alternatives Near Boulder - September 9, 2018
- Boulder Kids LABOR DAY Weekend Guide, September 1 – 3, 2018 - August 31, 2018
- 30+ Things to Do in Boulder in September 2018 - August 28, 2018
- Dog-Friendly Things to Do in Boulder - August 26, 2018