It’s always the right time to show a little love to your mind, body and spirit. Take a well-deserved break from your busy life to relax and focus on yourself. There are many ways to practice self care, from walking meditation, to indulging with some comfort food, or curling up with a good book. If you are looking for a way to schedule in some much-needed me time, or if you are hoping to surprise a special someone with a luxurious hour or two of relaxation, check out these restorative, nurturing services offered right here in Boulder.
Tap Into Your Higher Self With a Somoto-Emotional Release Massage
Empower yourself with a healing massage by Rebecca Mara of Somadi Mind Body. Rebecca combines breath, touch and awareness to bring you into contact with emotional blockages in your body, allowing you to release tension and find a deeper sense of connection to yourself. To make an appointment or to purchase a gift certificate, click here.
Blow Yourself Away With a Blow Out
If you are looking for a quick way to revitalize, check out newcomer to Boulder’s beauty scene – Blo! This blow dry bar specializes in offering a relaxing shampoo followed by a catwalk-quality blow out. Walk out feeling fresh and ready to take on the world! Not sure what kind of style fits your mood? Check out Blo’s Hair Menu. Book an appointment or purchase a gift card here.
Rejuvenate Your Face With the Dragontree Gemstone Facial
Dragontree Holistic Day Spa has a menu of lovely skin care treatments, including the unique Dragontree Gemstone Facial. This specialty facial combines breakthrough skincare technology with aromatherapy and of course, gemstones! The gemstones have a positive affect on water molecules in the skin, helping skin to retain moisture. Leave the spa feeling balanced and nourished. To make an appointment or to purchase a gift card, click here.
Relax Deeply With Restorative Yoga
Achieve deep relaxation and inner peace through Restorative Yoga at Yoga Loft. Restorative yoga uses long, nurturing postures as well as supportive props to relax and restore the body. Check out Yoga Loft’s schedule here or buy a 10 class pass for your loved one here.
- 31 Things to Do in Boulder in May - April 24, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Event Guide: April 21 – 22, 2018 - April 19, 2018
- Colorado’s National Parks – National Park Week - April 18, 2018
- Boulder Area Earth Day Events 2018 - April 15, 2018
- Boulder Kids Long 4-Day Weekend Guide: April 13 – 16, 2018 - April 11, 2018
- 5 Ways to Ready Yourself for Backpacking in Colorado - April 9, 2018
- 10 Can’t Miss Events at CU’s Conference on World Affairs - April 7, 2018
- Kids Weekend Guide: April 7 – 8, 2018 - April 6, 2018
- 10 Places to Explore Dinosaurs and Fossils in Colorado - April 4, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: March 31 – April 1, 2018 - March 30, 2018