The 4th Annual Boulder Craft Beer Festival is happening this Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 1PM – 5PM at North Boulder Park in Boulder, CO. The festival brings together the best craft breweries and a handful of local cideries from Boulder County and beyond for a day of beer tasting, music and fun!
Sample beer from more than 30 local breweries, including many of Boulder’s favorites. General admission tickets cover unlimited beer samples, so you can taste as many as you want! VIP ticket holders will have access to unlimited samples including specialty brews (as well as scoring early admission to the festival!).
Here is a complete list of participating breweries: Asher Brewing Company, Avery Brewing Company, Boulder Beer, Colorado Cider Company, Crooked Stave, Crystal Springs Brewing Company, Echo Brewing Company, FATE Brewing Company, Finkel & Garf Brewing Company, Gravity Brewing, Left Hand Brewing Company, Liquid Mechanics Brewing, Mama Bear’s Brew, New Planet Beer Company, Oasis Brewing Company, Open Door Brew Co., Oskar Blues Brewery, The Post Brewing Company, Ratio Beerworks, Redstone Meadery, Sanitas Brewing Company, Soul Squared Brewing Company, Stem Ciders, Twisted Pine Brewing Company, Upslope Brewing Company, U Turn Beer, West Flanders Brewing Co., Wibby Brewing, Wild Cider, Wild Woods Brewery and Wonderland.
A number of local food trucks will be participating in the festival with food for purchase onsite at the event, including local favorites: incredible gourmet tacos from McDevitt Taco Supply, delicious Asian fusion cuisine from The Ginger Pig, made-from-scratch Schnibs Pretzels, smokey BBQ favorites from Still Smokin’, Caribbean favorites from Arepas, and fancy hot dogs from Suburban Weiner.
The festival would not be complete without lawn games like ping pong and cornhole! Take fun photos together in The ShutterBus, a photo booth built inside a charming vintage VW bus.
$35 per person General Admission ($45 the day of the event) ticket includes: Commemorative tasting glass, unlimited beer samples. Tickets available here.
$50 per person VIP ticket ($60 the day of the event) includes: Commemorative tasting glass, unlimited beer samples, specialty beer samples from participating breweries, VIP early access starting at 12:00 pm & logo souvenir item. Tickets available here.
$10 per person Designated Driver (not be available the day of the event) ticket includes: Unlimited non-alcoholic beverages, & food voucher good for $10 at any of the food vendors at the event. Tickets available here.
The Boulder Craft Beer Festival will take place this Saturday, August 19, 2017 from 1PM – 5PM at North Boulder Park. For further information, visit the website: boulderdowntown.com/craft-beer-festival.
- Boulder Kids Memorial Day Weekend Guide: May 26 – 28, 2018 - May 24, 2018
- Things to Do in Boulder with Toddlers this Summer - May 23, 2018
- Best Places to Take Out of Town Visitors in Boulder - May 21, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: May 19 – 20, 2018 - May 18, 2018
- Things to Do With Mom: Mother’s Day Weekend in the Boulder Area - May 9, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: May 12 – 13, 2018 - May 8, 2018
- Fun, Strange and Interesting Places to Visit in Colorado - May 7, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: May 5 – 6, 2018 - May 4, 2018
- Double the Fun! Boulder Area Cinco de Mayo and Kentucky Derby Parties - May 3, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: April 28 – 29, 2018 - April 27, 2018