Frequent Flyers®, a non-profit aerial-dance company, has been delighting audiences locally, around the U.S. and abroad for 29 years. This unique festival is open to everyone — from beginners to advanced aerial dancers and all-ages audiences.
The festival consists of two weeks of of classes, lectures, demonstrations, workshops, informal discussions and performances by internationally recognized artists provide a wonderful immersion in aerial dance.
Classes and Workshops
Whether you are brand new to aerial dance or have some (or a lot!) of experience, the festival has a class for you! Three-hour immersion classes as well as 90 minute sessions are held throughout the two weeks of the festival, with internationally-renowned teachers holding workshops on everything from choreography, beginner’s mixed apparatus, modern dance, aerial poetry, and so much more! Click here for a full schedule of classes and workshops.
Aerial Dance Performances
One of the highlights of the Aerial Dance Festival is the unique and breathtaking Showcase Performance: Toward the Light. Featuring new and innovative work from ADF’s internationally renowned faculty – you will never see this mix of artists together anywhere else! Trapeze, lyra, fabric, invented apparatus and more.
There are four performances, this weekend only! Evening performances will be held at 8PM on Friday, August 4 & Saturday August 5. Afternoon performances will be held at 2PM on Saturday, August 5 & Sunday, August 6.
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: August 18 -19, 2018 - August 17, 2018
- Boulder International Fringe Festival - August 15, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Love Fall in Boulder - August 13, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: August 4 – 5, 2018 - August 3, 2018
- Take a Day Trip to Garden of the Gods - July 31, 2018
- 30 Things to Do in Boulder in August 2018 - July 26, 2018
- A Beginner’s Guide to Tubing Boulder Creek - July 24, 2018
- Take a Day Trip to Brainard Lake - July 22, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: July 21 – 22, 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Walk With the Dinosaurs at Dinosaur Ridge - July 19, 2018