On Saturday, April 29 from 10a.m. to 5 p.m., seven female artists of North Boulder will host their annual spring tour, Women’s Art Works – Studio Show & Sell. The tour will take place in the personal studios of the artists. Artists include ceramicists, painters, printmakers, fiber and bead artists. Artists will be on hand to talk about their processes and ideas. Visitors will be able to view work in progress and purchase art.
Women’s Art Works [Interactive Map]
Win a piece of art from your favorite artist! Pick up a treasure map at the first studio you visit and enter to win.
Women’s Art Works raises awareness and strengthens the artists in Boulder by supporting women artists through friendship and participatory activities.
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: August 18 -19, 2018 - August 17, 2018
- Boulder International Fringe Festival - August 15, 2018
- 5 Reasons to Love Fall in Boulder - August 13, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: August 4 – 5, 2018 - August 3, 2018
- Take a Day Trip to Garden of the Gods - July 31, 2018
- 30 Things to Do in Boulder in August 2018 - July 26, 2018
- A Beginner’s Guide to Tubing Boulder Creek - July 24, 2018
- Take a Day Trip to Brainard Lake - July 22, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: July 21 – 22, 2018 - July 20, 2018
- Walk With the Dinosaurs at Dinosaur Ridge - July 19, 2018