On Saturday, April 29 from 10a.m. to 5 p.m., seven female artists of North Boulder will host their annual spring tour, Women’s Art Works – Studio Show & Sell. The tour will take place in the personal studios of the artists. Artists include ceramicists, painters, printmakers, fiber and bead artists. Artists will be on hand to talk about their processes and ideas. Visitors will be able to view work in progress and purchase art.
Women’s Art Works [Interactive Map]
Win a piece of art from your favorite artist! Pick up a treasure map at the first studio you visit and enter to win.
Women’s Art Works raises awareness and strengthens the artists in Boulder by supporting women artists through friendship and participatory activities.
- Fun Things to Do With the Kids During Spring Break in Boulder - March 22, 2018
- 7 Reasons Why Springtime in Boulder is the BEST - March 20, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: March 17 – 18, 2018 - March 15, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Boulder 2018 - March 14, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: March 10 – 11, 2018 - March 9, 2018
- 6 Colorado Women Who Are Changing The World - March 8, 2018
- Field Trip to Ft. Collins: Museum of Discovery, Hot Dogs and Cookies - March 6, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: March 3 – 4, 2018 - March 2, 2018
- 31 Things to Do in Boulder in March - February 26, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: February 24 – 25, 2018 - February 23, 2018