With it’s iconic giant giraffe overlooking Highway 36, I don’t know how we waited so long to check out Boulder’s favorite amusement park, Gateway Fun Park. We took the kids to play miniature golf at Gateway last weekend and discovered the park offers two 18-hole mini golf courses, as well as an arcade, bumper cars and so much more! The best part is that although most of the attractions are outdoors, the park is open all year long, so you can take advantage of those warm, sunny days in the winter.
Walking into the park, it is fairly obvious it has been here for a long time. Opened in the 1980s, this park has maintained tons of original features, giving it an eclectic, old school feel that will bring you back to your childhood. And of course the kids love it!
Choose from the Windmill Course or the Castle Course, or play both!!
The park also offers bumper cars, as well as single-seat and double-seat go carts.
Gateway Park houses Boulder’s only batting cages, with a variety of pitch speeds for softball and baseball.
The arcade is filled with different kinds of video and interactive games. Many of the games spit out tickets which can be traded in for fun prizes at the end of your visit. A snack bar is also located inside!
Other activities include a Human Maze, Driving Range and Inline Hockey.
Gateway is offering some winter deals including the Good Weather Days deal: Get Half Off any Individual Attraction. Click here, type in the passcode gateway, and bring it to Gateway Park for great savings.
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: March 17 – 18, 2018 - March 15, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day Celebrations in Boulder 2018 - March 14, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: March 10 – 11, 2018 - March 9, 2018
- 6 Colorado Women Who Are Changing The World - March 8, 2018
- Field Trip to Ft. Collins: Museum of Discovery, Hot Dogs and Cookies - March 6, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: March 3 – 4, 2018 - March 2, 2018
- 31 Things to Do in Boulder in March - February 26, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide: February 24 – 25, 2018 - February 23, 2018
- Arts & Crafts Classes in Boulder - February 21, 2018
- Boulder Kids Weekend Guide, February 17 – 18, 2018 - February 15, 2018